Enhanced LPK less Trigger
The Enhanced Lower parts kit offers a convenient upgrade package for the AR15 for those looking for a complete Strike Industries solution for new builds, or to update their plain jane AR. This kit includes all the basics that you will need to build out your AR (minus grip), but with Strike Industries Enhanced lower parts where applicable.
This complete kit includes our fire control group which offers a crisp 4.5-5.5 lb pull, with unmatched smoothness for mil-spec style AR15 triggers. Longitudinally ground and polished sear engagement surfaces coupled with precision cut sear angle equate a vastly improved trigger feel without sacrificing safety or reliability.
SI ENHANCED LOWER PARTS:
- Bolt Catch Spring - easily confused with the disconnector spring; disconnector spring is tapered though.
- Buffer Retainer Spring - second largest coil type spring in the kit.
- Disconnector Spring – slightly larger than bolt-catch spring, identifiable because one end is a little bit wide than the other.
- Hammer Spring - largest of all the springs.
- Magazine Catch Spring - this is the largest coil spring in the kit.
- Pivot Detent Spring - same as the takedown detent spring, so there are two in a kit.
- Selector Spring - similar to the takedown and pivot detent springs, but larger diameter; there will only be one of these.
- Takedown Detent Spring - same as the pivot detent spring, so there are two in a kit.
- Trigger Spring - the smaller of the two largest springs.
- Bolt Catch Plunger – mushroom shaped pin
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin - smaller of the two roll pins.
- Hammer Pin – solid pin with machined grooves; can be inserted from either side.
- Pivot Detent - same as takedown detent; both sides usually rounded or semi-conical.
- Selector Detent - one end is flat, the other pointed/semi-conical.
- Takedown Detent - same as pivot detent; both sides usually rounded.
- Trigger Pin - same as hammer pin; can be inserted from either side.
- Buffer Retainer – large hollow barrel with small pin protruding from the top
FIRE CONTROL GROUP:
- Trigger: – Investment cast trigger, CNC machined, heat treated, phosphated, precision ground
- Hammer: – Investment cast hammer, CNC machined, heat treated, phosphated, precision ground
- Includes SI's signature Enhanced Lower Parts (AR-EBC, AR-EMC, AR-EPTP, & AR-HS-60/90-3in1)
- SI's Trigger Springs provide a consistent 4 Â½ to 5 Â½ lbs trigger pull with our fire control group
We require all items to be installed by a Qualified Armor.
FAST CHECK OUT now with Gunbrokers Credit card System
Paypal also available. Just email at the end of the auction if you prefer and we can send a paypal invoice to your email.
Standard Shipping is ALWAYS FREE to the US from BBRINGTOOL.
Priority Shipping is only $6.95
Just let us know by email if you need priority shipping.
Some items will require a signature for safety.
No returns after 15 days of receipt
To help keep our FREE SHIPPING alive, All returns are less a 20% restocking fee and must be new and unopened in the box. No installs, tests fitting, or opened handling.
No returns on used parts.
Defect claims will be handled on a case by case basis and will require the manufacture to verify the defect claim. If the item is deemed defective by the manufacture, they will replace the item free of charge or we will refund 100%
All returns are at the expense of the buyer.